The Unplugged Grand Tournament is the first Warhammer Fantasy GT in Connecticut. If you are coming to our event from out of town and have never before been to Connecticut, here are some ideas for you (and your family) to spend some time around the state.
The obvious place to start would be Connecticut’s Office of Tourism website.
Some things to consider might be:
- New England Air Museum (10 minutes)
- Elizabeth Park (25 minutes)
- Mystic Aquarium & Seaport(1 hour 15 minutes)
- CT Wine Trail
- CT has more state parks than any other state
- Six Flags New England
- Golf Courses
- Lots around, of all price ranges.
- Westfarms Mall (30 minutes)
- Blueback Square (25 minutes)